Menu

My new bookstore logo!

I posted this over on the old boards, but I think it got lost so I'll post it again.

I need lots of affirmation!

2202370647_67f1b469d9.jpg

We will make a few adjustments in the font color (darker) and "bookseller" will be smaller and black.

GothicGyrl is working on another one which we will use in the educational area.

So what do you think?

GothicGyrl swears she is working. I think that's what they call it anyway. Shan--I'm having trouble not making it too cutesy, no matter what I do the bear either comes out mean or cute. :) But, have no fear, I CAN do this and I will.

Just gotta make a less mean bear.

Well, cutesy is better than mean! LOL. I can't wait to see it!

Well, cutesy is better than mean! LOL. I can't wait to see it!

I'm working on not making it so cluttered. It'll probably be outlined instead of colored. Outlining is simply just that--it looks unfinished, but it isn't. Make sense?

Since your normal logo is basic and simplistic, I don't want to overpower that. So now I have a better idea to make this outlined instead of "finished".

Back to work (which I swear I'm doing).

:)

I really, really like this. Nice colors, eye-catching, variations in the font to go with the theme . . . I think it's a real winner. And think of how cool it will be on crisp, glossy, white bookmarks that you could give out with each purchase!

I'm excited for you. One of my secret dreams is a bookstore one day.

For the curriculum side of things, we will use SheilaZ's suggestion of "Pandemonium Books: Where reading goes wild", but I think I will change it to "Where learning goes wild".

So, SheilaZ, email me and I will give you a $25 gift certificate to use when our store is open!!!

Meanwhile go look at our "press" pictures we took today.