Menu

ipad app question - Photon Flash Web Browser

Has anyone tried this? I was in the process of purchasing, and before it downloaded I was given a warning screen that it was rated 17+ due to frequent sexual content/nudity. I wasn’t sure if this was a warning of actual in-app content, or the possibility of running into that kind of content while using this web browser. (no different than any other browser really) It’s for my son’s ipad, which he uses for school and for play. I really don’t want him exposed to anything nasty.

iSwifter (for gaming but it's also a browser for flash content) has the same warning. I downloaded the app but before I had the chance to try it (30 minutes free), it asked me to purchase it for better viewing pleasure.:glare:

So I deleted the app, and now I'm back to where I started: finding an app to run flash.

Could you try iSwifter for free to see what happens? Maybe the warning means that if you go to those sorts of websites, that type of content will appear.