Menu

A missed Kodak Moment :(

Do you ever have those days when you just wish you would have stopped and enjoyed the moment....rather than hurrying through your day?

I offered PB & Nutella for those that didn't want leftover turkey today. As I'm tidying the kitchen & getting the kids outside to play, I look over & Chunky Monkey is in his high chair, covered head to toe in Nutella, sucking his thumb, and fast asleep. It was so cute (and unbelievably messy).

I should have grabbed the camera and taken a pic but instead I wake him, clean him up, and get him down for his nap........all because in that moment, I was anxious to finish tidying up, get a load of laundry on, and get on a conference call for work.

Sheesh....

Guest submarines
Do you ever have those days when you just wish you would have stopped and enjoyed the moment....rather than hurrying through your day?

I offered PB & Nutella for those that didn't want leftover turkey today. As I'm tidying the kitchen & getting the kids outside to play, I look over & Chunky Monkey is in his high chair, covered head to toe in Nutella, sucking his thumb, and fast asleep. It was so cute (and unbelievably messy).

I should have grabbed the camera and taken a pic but instead I wake him, clean him up, and get him down for his nap........all because in that moment, I was anxious to finish tidying up, get a load of laundry on, and get on a conference call for work.

Sheesh....

I have to tell you I absolutely can't believe you woke him up! :D What if he didn't fall asleep for is nap later? I don't think I've ever woke a sleeping child, I'm too chicken! :lol: