What's with the ads?

Photo

s/o How do you store/display completed Lego projects?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 Closeacademy

Closeacademy

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2773 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:13 AM

I've wondered about this. How do you store the completed Lego projects so that everyone can admire all that hard work and/or play with them? I'd love to see pictures.

We have our Lego Hogwarts, forbidden forest, Hagrid's hut and the Knight bus taking up all the space on the coffee table. The Burrows is on an end table.

:lurk5:

#2 thescrappyhomeschooler

thescrappyhomeschooler

New Muggle Studies Teacher at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8789 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

My kids never leave them completed! They enjoy ripping them apart as much as putting them together. I'd love to see a picture of your HP legos. My kids have the Burrow, Quidditch and the Forbidden Forest, plus a couple of the little ones, like Dobby with the sock, but they never leave them assembled! I want the big Hogwarts and the train for myself!

#3 Plum Crazy

Plum Crazy

The Doctor's next companion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4512 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:32 AM

We were lucky to find a 10 piece bedroom set on Craigslist for cheap for ds11. It came with 3 bookshelves and the desk even has a hutch to put things on top of. He has so many Lego projects on display up there anytime he bumps his desk, there's risk of some falling off to their doom.

I think we're due for full disassemble and reorganization. All 3 are playing with Lego now, so we need to find a Lego home where they can all play and not leave them all over his floor. I really strongly dislike stepping on Lego. :glare: I'm thinking of turning his walk-in closet into a Lego closet. I can add shelves and lots of shallow plastic drawer carts. I've considered getting a cheap coffee table and gluing base plates to it.

#4 Closeacademy

Closeacademy

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2773 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

Ok, I am going to try and post pictures. I guess that many people have been hurt in a recent battle.

Posted Image

Also, the people at the Burrows are sick. I think they have some sort of cold or flu.

Posted Image
:001_smile:

#5 thescrappyhomeschooler

thescrappyhomeschooler

New Muggle Studies Teacher at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8789 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:10 PM

Cool! Thanks!

What's with the ads?