Menu

Does anyone have Mrs. Piggle Wiggle's phone number?

tammyw

I need to ask for a cure for my DS5's obsession with Timez Attack. Seriously! When he's not playing it, he's having his sister make him a pretend laptop with addition and multiplication problems on it, he's drawing out pages of equations from the game and then taking his page of equations shopping with me and showing the saleswomen from Nordstrom. He actually told several saleswomen that they should buy the game for their children. We finally broke down last night and bought the full version because we couldn't take the begging any longer.

Seriously, where's Mrs. Piggle Wiggle when you need her?

Anyone else need her number?! :lol:

You could always make him play for 8 hours a day. The fun might wear off.

We could call that the Won't-Get-Off-The-Computer-Cure and I could put super glue on the office chair and just put a bucket underneath to catch the urine. Speaking of which, we are reading this aloud in the evenings at the moment (how'd you guess?) and we read the Won't-Pick-Up-The-Toys story, and I kept thinking that while they're sending up food and drink via the rake and hose, how the heck is that kid going to the bathroom? Ah yes, the really important things I ponder.

My favorite Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle of all time was the "won't take a bath" cure (I'm going from memory here--probably got the name totally wrong), where she had the mom plant radish seeds in the dirt on the kid's arms so the dirty arms sprouted little green radish plants.

What I wouldn't give to see that in person!

My favorite Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle of all time was the "won't take a bath" cure (I'm going from memory here--probably got the name totally wrong), where she had the mom plant radish seeds in the dirt on the kid's arms so the dirty arms sprouted little green radish plants.

What I wouldn't give to see that in person!

We read the radish cure one again a couple weeks ago for some reason (I want to say it was because it was in WWE). Anyway, that one gives me the serious heebie jeebies.

We read the entire Mrs. Piggle Wiggle series as read a louds during lunch last school year. I remember my oldest son being jealous that the kids in the book got to have their Cub Scout Den Meetings at Mrs. Piggle Wiggle's house. :D

I need to read the Tattle Tale cure to my youngest child.

You're thread title made me smile. Thanks for reminding me of these books, we're needing to pull them out again. My littlest has never read them with us and I think my daughter would love to hear them again. They're so fun and yet they get the point across! Love it!

We read the radish cure one again a couple weeks ago for some reason (I want to say it was because it was in WWE). Anyway, that one gives me the serious heebie jeebies.

It is in WWE2 and we did it last week too. We had just read the book a few months ago so DS enjoyed hearing it again :)