Menu

Teacher's Lodge 9/21/11

Ack! I'm sorry, Scrap. I totally forgot to open the Lodge until now.

What is for lunch? I've gone to the grocery store and can now get back to having my infamous salad with protein.

What have you been late for lately? You know I was late here. I've also been late getting started in school for the past couple of days.

My kids think that having me host the Lodge means that we are having a big sleepover here of homeschoolers. What miscommunications have you had lately in your family?

I'm sorry no one showed up to the Lodge when you opened it, Jean. Maybe the date confused them?

Thank you for opening it, though! I think a big sleepover with homeschoolers sounds FABULOUS. But maybe we should just start with our two families? I'll trek on up there with my 2 kids (dd13 and ds7) and we'll see how much giggles and laughter come of it! :D

I'm sorry no one showed up to the Lodge when you opened it, Jean. Maybe the date confused them?

Thank you for opening it, though! I think a big sleepover with homeschoolers sounds FABULOUS. But maybe we should just start with our two families? I'll trek on up there with my 2 kids (dd13 and ds7) and we'll see how much giggles and laughter come of it! :D

Did I have the date wrong? I think we need to add calendar time to our school:tongue_smilie:

Come on up - we're having a heat wave. It hit 80 degrees today!