Menu

Does anyone live in Middle TN. who has a hairdresser that they love?

I have lived here for 8 years now and I either can't find anyone I like or if I do find someone I like they move or leave with no forwarding address and then I have to start all over again. I ask people whose hair I like who they use. Those answers are almost never helpful. When I call to make an appointent I describe my hair and ask for someone who is good with my kind of hair. I take pictures. I have never once gotten a haircut even remotely close to what I am looking for. The last time I went for haircut, the man cut so little it was not even evident that he cut my hair at all. I told him to cut more three times and yet when I got home several people ask me if I hadn't went to got my hair cut. You honestly could not tell it had been cut. I need a haircut. My hair is below my shoulders now and getting way to hard for me to manage. It is slightly think but stick straight. No body what-so-ever. I want a simple layered cut with bangs and framing around the face. It is a fairly common haircut these days. Just about any hairdresser should be able to do it and yet I am finding it impossible to find someone who can do a good job. Any recommendations? Brentwood, Franklin, Cool springs area would be great.

Emily Taylor at the Hair Nook.

Stylist · Apr 2010 to present · Brentwood, Tennessee

I have just recently switched locations and I am currently an independent stylist at The Hair Nook , located at Salon Suites International, in Brentwood , TN. If you ever need me, I can be reached on my business line (615)-812-9164.

Edited by drexel