Menu

Planning long weeks or long days...

My days are going late. I am so exhausted from this last child. I still haven't recovered. My third son has some special needs. I cannot just hand over his work. He needs me to read and write with him. He is hyperactive and has a hard time sitting still. So, he gets breaks or I get annoyed;). Then our little decorater who is either ripping stuff apart or coloring on it with some slyly stolen utensil.

I watch little TV. Maybe once a week. I get online only a few minutes and usually while I am nursing. We are not doing any activities this year. We might go out a few times a month. But, nothing scheduled.

I need to get up earlier, but I am too tired. If I get up before 7 I will pass out around 3 or 4. I will literally fall asleep on the couch nursing the baby or reading to the kids.

I need to work on my Moth Schedule again. I just have to find the time. I know if there isn't something posted I get lost through the day. I find it really hard to keep track of all the things.

I wish I could have a drink and watch a movie alone. Instead I had some water and we are watching Kipper.

And, I have no idea of the purpose of this post. My husband isn't home because he can't afford the ferry ride home everyday. At least, he has a job this month. We have nothing lined up for next month. So, I can't even talk to him or find some comfort.

:lol:...I forgot why I started the post:lol:

I am debating how to plan my week. I had originally told my oldest we woukd plan 4 days and give him the 5th to catch up or focus on labs. He would have control of that day. Then if that works he could control 2 days next year.

My next guy is awesome at getting up early and working.

I am thinking maybe I should plan school 6 days a week OR just 4 really long days with maybe a light load Wednesday and Saturday.