Menu

May be a silly question...

but I am just trying to figure this all out, especially before school next week:)

Some of the threads are bold and some are not. Is this relevant to when they were posted ie. Today, Yesterday, ect.?

I don't think it is meant to show if I have read a post or not because they are still bold after I have read them and ones I have not read are not bold.

Also, is there some way to indicate that I have read a post?

Thanks for your help as I navigate through this!

but I am just trying to figure this all out, especially before school next week:)

Some of the threads are bold and some are not. Is this relevant to when they were posted ie. Today, Yesterday, ect.?

I don't think it is meant to show if I have read a post or not because they are still bold after I have read them and ones I have not read are not bold.

may have figured it out...

After I read another post and hit the reload button at the top of my page, it did show a bold post not bold anymore.

So, is the bold and not bold to show the threads I have read or not? Still a bit confused because some from yesterday I have not read are not in bold.

Thanks!

Bold threads are those that have new posts since you last visited and opened that thread (refreshing has the same effect). You'll also notice the envelope on the left of the thread title is open with a letter sticking up on bold threads (means the same thing).

Threads that you never open will stay bold unless you choose to mark them as read.