Menu

ACE forhigh school

I used it when I was a child in school. I didn't turn out to bad. LOL

I used it a little bit when I first started homeschooling and supplemented it with Sonlight.

You could supplement with good books from like Sonlight, Ambleside etc. for literature.

If your child is a math nut maybe with Life of Fred for Math.

Other then that, what you can do is just start using it and find where and if you need to supplement at all.

I highly suggest that if you are interested in Ace and want a more even-handed discussion of it with people who actually USE it and like or have used it and gone on successfully to college and life, you head over to http://www.homeschoolreviews.com and read the many discussions over there. I will just say that Ace is NOT dumbed down, is not 2 years behind or any other accusation I regularly read over here. It's certainly not a method for everyone, but it also regularly produces successful high school graduates that go on successfully to college ;)

I do not use all Ace, but I do and have used many subjects for high school. Suffice it to say that I never in a million years would have even gotten within 10 feet of a Pace reading about it here---but after getting further input from the HSR forums, I actually did try some subjects and found reality to veer far from WTM opinions of Ace :001_huh: