Menu

ENOCH meet

Hi everyone,

There are more than a few of us that are going to be at ENOCH, some working and some attending. We've talked about meeting, but I wanted to post this thread to firm up plans. So sign in with the days you'll be there so we can organize a meet. I think we were originally thinking sometime around noon on Saturday near the TOG booth, but I'm open to suggestions. :)

I'll be there Friday and Saturday from opening to closing working the TOG booth. Anytime is fine with me.

I will be there both days, pretty much the full time. I have to present three speakers, although dh might present one of them. I would love to sit and chat or have lunch or whatever. I might be able to do dinner Friday night if anyone is interested in that. It's all a matter of logistics.

I'll be there both days, working at my table. Saturday I will have more help, I believe, so if we want to meet around noon at the TOG table, that would probably work for me for a short time. I probably could not get away for dinner Friday night since my husband and daughter will both be with me, although I WISH I could - sounds like tremendous fun!

Looking forward to meeting people!

I just googled it... sounds very interesting, seems I've missed early registration but still... I'm going to see if I can work it out. :)

Oh good!! Let us know if you can make it. I'll be wearing my old "WTMBoards.com" button. I guess that's a collector's item right now, eh ? ;)

Hey, I was up in your neck of the woods this weekend. We camped at Swartswood. It was gorgeous!! Too many gypsy moth caterpillars, but gorgeous anyway!!

I'll specifically be in the Hospitality Area serving as a volunteer on Friday from 4:30 till 7 o'clock. My oldest daughter will be helping too. I'll also be there on Saturday, so if you're thinking about meeting at the TOG booth at noon, that would be awesome, since I'm going to order my TOG year bundle at the booth to get my free shipping :) I don't really know anyone, but would love to meet y'all.

Chris A.

from FOCUS in Howell, NJ

Oh good!! Let us know if you can make it. I'll be wearing my old "WTMBoards.com" button. I guess that's a collector's item right now, eh ? ;)

Hey, I was up in your neck of the woods this weekend. We camped at Swartswood. It was gorgeous!! Too many gypsy moth caterpillars, but gorgeous anyway!!

My kids love those gypsy moth caterpillars but there are way too many for my taste too.

I should know by Thursday if I'm going :)

I thought that we were meeting at noon on Saturday at the Tapestry of Grace table?? Is that correct? I figured since you said that you(Karenciavo) were working there that is where we would go. Did I miss something? I know that I don't always have a clue.

What did everyone decide? I will be at the ENOCH convention both Friday and Saturday.

I am hosting the following workshops:

Friday: 3:30-4:30 PM If you are homeschooling, you are at risk

Saturday: 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM Logic- No ifs, Ands or Buts

Saturday: 12:15-1:15 PM Tapestry of Grace

If anyone wants to come to any of those sessions, I will be there you can say hi to me because I will be the person in the front introducing the speakers in those sessions.

I am going over to Amy's table some time on Friday too. She can fill me in.

Blessing to everyone in New Jersey. I am selling a whole lot of Calvert curriculum at the used curriculum section.

Saturday: 12:15-1:15 PM Tapestry of Grace

If anyone wants to come to any of those sessions, I will be there you can say hi to me because I will be the person in the front introducing the speakers in those sessions.

Hi!

Yes, I suppose we'll just all meet at the TOG table at noon on Saturday, although since I'll be there both days I suspect that I'll be stopping by earlier than that.

I am definitely planning to attend the workshop that you're introducing at 12:15, so I'll see you there for sure.

I'll try to stop by Amy's table at some point too!

See you then!! wavedude.gif

It was soooo fantastic to meet the moms from the boards here!

Anj is a blast

Karenciavo is fabulous

Michelle in NJ or now M & M is beautiful

Amy from Writing Tales is well. She is my pal. She is everything. She is intelligent, good looking, a woman of God. She is the Proverbs 31 woman.

Janice in NJ is more beautiful in person than on her YouTube.

:grouphug:

These are the people that I met on Friday's ENOCH. Hope to meet more.

Blessings to everybody!

Karen

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/testimony

My brain cells failed me!!!!! I can't believe I forgot about the meet-up today! I did drop by yesterday and got to meet Karenciavo and Janice in NJ.

Hope you ladies had a blast! Maybe next year, I'll get to meet more of you ladies.

God Bless,

Annabelle

• 2 weeks later...

So sad to have missed this! It would have really helped to see things in person! We are moving to Cherry Hill from Texas on the 23rd of June. This will be our 1st year homeschooling. I'd love to meet people and get advice! :bigear:

Lori:seeya:

DS 7.5

DD almost 6

DD almost 4

Hi Lori!

I hope you like Jersey. :001_smile:

While it would have been nice to meet you too, I want to encourage you to hang here and get to know the folks. They are a WEALTH of valuable information; I have learned so much by just listening to them and taking notes! :D

Peace,

Janice

Enjoy your little people

Enjoy your journey