Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a roll. . .or I have no life

Seeking Simplicity stole the cookies from the cookie jar.

Someone else stole 5 cookies from the cookie jar. I wonder who it could be?

The clue is the last sentence.

oh my.... I checked Lisa, she has that username I never remember, something like Lisawhooo or something :lol: (my apologies Lisa!) but nobody else that begins with a who.... does someone like The Who or owls? :tongue_smilie:

Specialmama, I must ask you to chose the next thief. My computer does not look good at the moment. I am hoping the problem is temporary. Either way I have to bow out.:crying:

Have fun everyone.:tongue_smilie:

oooo nooooo.... here's hoping the computer fairy will fully restore your baby soon!!!

OK so someone stole 7 cookies, who could it be? I'll tell ya this she's not tame but fruity!

Edited by specialmama

I'm back from Trader Joe's. I figured I really should feed my kids dinner. Are we waiting for the clue from Tina?

Yep, waiting on me...someone stole eight cookies while I was sitting here thinking there ain't nothing like loving homeschooling in the mountains ;)

ETA: when you find the cookies you can post another visitor message so that anyone who comes after you will see they've been found and that way there is no overlap if two people happen to find them around the same time - Visit 4wildberrys page if you want to see what I mean.

Edited by *~Tina~*

Since I stole the first cookie, and I only got one... I went and got a bag of Ghiradelli Chocolate Bittersweet chocolate chips to make a whole batch. :001_smile:

ROFL!!! :lol:

Yep, waiting on me...someone stole eight cookies while I was sitting here thinking there ain't nothing like loving homeschooling in the mountains ;)

ETA: when you find the cookies you can post another visitor message so that anyone who comes after you will see they've been found and that way there is no overlap if two people happen to find them around the same time - Visit 4wildberrys page if you want to see what I mean.

Someone lives in the mountains? Paints mountains? Has mountains of laundry? :lol: Oh boy, that's a hard one for me!

Me too. I searched mountains, states with mountains, view, woods, ect.....Can't find the person who is such a thief and I need a cookie.

This is eight cookies, you'll hit the cookie jackpot if you find the thief :lol:

Hey, wait a minute, if her eight includes my seven, then technically I did not get any cookies :glare: Crummy game :lol::lol:

I searched endless variations of mountain and loving. I give up. Really, really wanting to make those cookies.

Someone lives in the mountains? Paints mountains? Has mountains of laundry? :lol: Oh boy, that's a hard one for me!

Yep, someone lives in the mountains - that's a location clue, but don't forget the other part of the clue - it's important too :D

I found her, I found her! HSLOVER stole EIGHT cookies from the cookie jar!

Now there is someone out there that has stole NINE cookies!

(I hope I did this right!)

ETA: My clue is: this is a gal that I really look up to; she has really strong writing skills.

(I am used to giving clues to a 4 & 6 yo to be sure they solve it, so this was hard! I may have totally given it away.)

Edited by Guest

And it was sooo worth it too :P

:lol: I saw the weight loss ticker and knowing how tough dieting is, I thought to myself, now here's a gal that might want to steal some cookies when no one is watching :D

I found her, I found her! HSLOVER stole EIGHT cookies from the cookie jar!

Now there is someone out there that has stole NINE cookies!

(I hope I did this right!)

:hurray: now we need a clue or two!

I FOUND IT AGAIN!! ELEGANTLION stole the cookies!

Oh, oh, two batches for me. Hmmm...wonder why can't I taste them? :001_huh:

Someone stole 10 cookies and as soon as I have a clue, I'll edit this post, LOL!

ETA: If you can crack this code, you could be hanging hoosierly in the moonlight :D

Edited by *~Tina~*

"Hoosierly" is a word?

:confused:

Rosie

of course it is...okay not exactly...but if you take off the last two letters you have a location clue (hint 1).

So, get cracking that code - (a unique forum name - hint 2) - and you could be relaxing under a ray of moonlight (hint 3) with this Mom of four (hint 4), who has been married for over two decades (hint 5).

Just verifying the rules here...because I know someone suggested 1000 post minimum, but the instructions say 100 so that's what I went by:

Rules of the game: if you find this (anyone except the cookie thief themselves) then post here to say "I caught the cookie thief! BUT... someone else took two cookies from the cookie jar!" That way we know this player has been caught and we'll look on another profile. Next, copy this entire post and paste it onto someone else's profile (player must have more than 100 posts and must have been active in the last month.) Lastly, change the type in red so that the numbers each increase by one. It will be easier to track that way. Please post your findings in the thread entitled SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game. Have Fun!

I guess now you have hint 6 too - this person has slightly less than 1000 posts :D

rwjx2khsmj stole TEN cookies from the cookie jar!

I hope I'm doing this right. Now I'll go plant the cookies on some unsuspecting tired mommy! I'll come back with clues.

CLUE: This homeschool mom must love geometric shapes

Edited by CynthiaOK