Menu

Clearplay: Do you have it? Do you like it?

Hi all!

We are looking into getting Clearplay, but some of the reviews on Amazon are really disappointing. Can you let me know your experiences? We would want to filter out pretty much anything you can think of that might be inappropriate. (Don't want to list it all out.) :D

Thanks,

Angela

Have it--love it!

We've had Clear Play for many years now. I fully admit that the dvd players themselves have had many problems, though I think they're better now than they used to be. At the same time, Clearplay's customer service has been beyond wonderful, and they've always replaced defective players quickly and without any fuss or even proof of defect. Once they accidentally sent me two replacements, and when I called, they told me to keep both, or to give one away if I knew of someone who'd like to try the service.

As for the filters, I was amazed at the different settings. You can select filtering for bad language, blasphemy, disrespect to parents, and many, many other things, and then select different levels of filtering for each of those areas.

Even with it's flaws, our family has found Clear Play to be totally worth it. :001_smile: