Menu

Download from netflix and watch later with no wifi?

That was me! Yes, I used to be able to download (stream, whatever) the movies, make sure that the little grey line got all the way across, and then leave and watch the movie elsewhere.

I haven't been able to do that in a while. We've tried it several times over the last year for this and that but it just doesn't work for us anymore.

I'd love to hear what happened on that. It was soooo convenient a couple of times when my daughter was in a play and had rehearsals every.single.night. I also used it once for a long dr. visit as I think I said in that linked post. It was really nice to have. I wonder why they got rid of it or why it stopped.

That was me! Yes, I used to be able to download (stream, whatever) the movies, make sure that the little grey line got all the way across, and then leave and watch the movie elsewhere.

I haven't been able to do that in a while. We've tried it several times over the last year for this and that but it just doesn't work for us anymore.

I'd love to hear what happened on that. It was soooo convenient a couple of times when my daughter was in a play and had rehearsals every.single.night. I also used it once for a long dr. visit as I think I said in that linked post. It was really nice to have. I wonder why they got rid of it or why it stopped.

Were you watching them in your browser or another program? Just musing,I wonder if you were picking up wifi from another area?

Netflix will go back to where you were in a movie, even if log off and then reload.

Thanks for replying - I figured it might have been a fluke that they since "fixed." Thanks!