What's with the ads?

Photo

CLE math 300 do you need the teachers guide?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 A home for their hearts

A home for their hearts

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:16 AM

I'm considering using this with my dc and was wondering if I could get away with not using the teachers guide? Thanks

#2 Veritaserum

Veritaserum

The Supreme Mugwump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5239 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

I'm considering using this with my dc and was wondering if I could get away with not using the teachers guide? Thanks

I don't use it to teach, but my dd or I use it to check her work. It is the same price as the answer keys, so I got the teacher book instead. Every once in awhile there is an exercise where the teacher dictates something from the teacher book that the student needs to write on her paper.

#3 TracyR

TracyR

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3157 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

Yes, I would get it. It has the answers in it ( makes for quick scoring) , and sometimes there are excercises that require you to dictate, and also has alternative Light Unit test just in case your child didn't get the material in the Light Unit the first time around.

#4 Mom28kds

Mom28kds

Hive Mind Level 6 Worker: Scout Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

Do I understand correctly that if you get the teacher's guide you don't need the answer guide? The teacher's guide has all of it?

#5 TracyR

TracyR

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3157 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

Yes, if you get the answer guide you do not need to get the answer keys.

The answers are also in the answer guide. You can get one or the other. I highly recommend getting the manual.

What's with the ads?