Menu

seriously....the stomach flu AGAIN

We had the 9 day stomach flu at Thanksgiving and lucky, lucky me....I got one down with it again. Poor DS4 has vomited 10 times since this morning and has only had 2 popsicles.

:cursing::cursing::cursing::banghead::banghead::mad::mad::mad:

I HATE the stomach flu and I have a MILLION things to do this week, including visiting family and getting the heck out of this dang house for a while and if this goes like it did last time, one will get sick right after the other and my whole week is blown. And if the other 2 actually dont get it, I will be on edge waiting for it and I wont go anywhere anyways. I am going to have to re-reschedule my stupid yearly exam and a dentist appt and a playday.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Twice is really not fair!

Thats what I thought!

Poor DS...he threw up 5 more times, and one time really scared me...he threw up for 2 straight minutes. He cant even keep a tsp of water down and I just know we are all going to get it since his is so bad.

We get this all the time, and my kids are on probiotics year round and a bunch of other vitamins. It irks me I feel like giving up on the vitamins and not wasting my money.

SIGH. I only got 3 hrs of sleep last night due to yet another power outage and my 2YO waking up at 3 am in the dark and totally wiggin out and he never went back to sleep. And I am about to fall over and have a long night ahead of me.

I HATE THE STOMACH FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINE DAYS????? :svengo: Please, oh please, let it not last that long here :crying: We're on day three and I don't know how much more I can take! DD5 threw up all down our main hallway this evening and in her bed in her sleep tonight, and I fully expect another round or two by morning :( I cannot believe you all had a nine-day round, and I'm sorry it's hit your house again :grouphug:

NINE DAYS????? :svengo: Please, oh please, let it not last that long here :crying: We're on day three and I don't know how much more I can take! DD5 threw up all down our main hallway this evening and in her bed in her sleep tonight, and I fully expect another round or two by morning :( I cannot believe you all had a nine-day round, and I'm sorry it's hit your house again :grouphug:

Yes it was HE*L. Nakia had that happen at her house too. I cannot take when they puke in their beds YUCK.

I was up til 4 am and back up at 7 am. I hope and pray that its over and the rest of us dont get it, especially the 2YO.

Oh wow---it's been many, MANY years since we have had any sort of nasty stomach bugs here (since pulling dd from public school actually) but boy do I remember those days! I always got it too, as well as ds :glare: In fact---those memories are so bad that just reading this thread, I feel like I need to hold my breath and go wash with hot soapy water!!!

Hope you guys get over it soon without it going through the household--hang in there ;)