Menu

SAT/ACT registration vent inside...

The registration process for both tests was pretty straightforward; it's all the "other" questions that have me growling and fuming. Maybe our time would have been better spent using the mail-in option. Grrrr.....

There. I feel better now.

Martha

PS Thank you again, Kathleen for providing me with the universal code for the SAT registration.

Totally sharing your growl. Fortunately my husband heard me and told me bluntly that I was stupid for even considering filling all that out GRIN.

Lol, my husband said something like that. "Interfacing with the system" brings out the worst in me. I think it's a mixture of insecurity, stubbornness and memories of my high school days. Blech!

The guys at my house had fun suggesting odd responses to the subjective questions, especially those that went something like, "Would you rather measure chemicals in a test tube or trim a hedge?" Imagine two guys doing a chainsaw imitation.

Today, I'm laughing. Thank you Nan (and Hive Mind) for helping me find my sense of humor!

Ok. What a stupid question! What guy in his right mind is NOT going to choose a day with a chainsaw over a day with a testtube. Hmm. Just had a thought. Mine might, if they could choose the chemicals and make explosives. I'll picture kids with chainsaws every time I have to fill out something like that in the future. LOL. THanks.