Menu

Middle School Statistics curriculum?

I found a newly published spectrum workbook for grades 6-8 called Data Analysis and Probability or something like that, but have not found a good source to buy it.

Otherwise all I see is a chapter here or there in expensive currciculums. Jacob's Human Endeavor has a chapter, but I cannot remember how well done it is. A few years ago I saw a textbook like Human Endeavor that was so much better done, but I have not been able to find it or remember the title.

The MEP curriculum site has free downloads, but they will be expensive to print and don't look at all efficiently done to me.

I remember I used Amsco's Integrated Algebra 1 to cover this with my youngest son as well as a hodge podge of other things that were all lost in the divorce.

With my memory loss, I don't remember all that we learned, and I'd like to go deeper as well. I'd like to be able to graph with pen and paper and with a spreadsheet. I'd like to really MASTER this.

It is part of my bigger goal to be able to quickly write well researched and interesting short research essays.

Edited by Hunter