Menu

2nd Half Reading/Lit?

We will be finishing up Lightning Lit 7 in the next month. My son and I both really enjoyed it, and we want to save LL8 for next year. Any ideas on what might make for a nice second half reading/lit program until we get there? We have a few Progeny Press guides. Another thread had mentioned Mosdos as a hidden gem. Not sure how long it would take to get through that -- if longer than 6 months, maybe I should be getting the next level up?

Anyone have any experience with Mosdos that could recommend or not, or any other half-year ideas for reading/lit?

:bigear:

Well, just wanted to add what I've decided to do for the time being. With MOSDOS being on the expensive side for a student text ($52 plus another $16 for the student workbook), I went with their short story Silver Collection with instructor guide. That way I can sample the program without spending too much.

Also I thought the grade level books were too long to get through in 6 months, so if we go that route we can do it next year. I do like the looks of the samples on the website.

• 2 weeks later...