Menu

Moms whose Middle Graders always get the giggles?!

What is it with DD11 and DD9! I don't know about the grumps so much as the giggles. EVERYTHING is funny around here! Even the dog! (Actually I do remember sitting at the table with my sisters and laughing about nothing.. it used to drive my dad mad. I guess you get the kids you deserve!)

Does anyone else have middle grade dc who find everything and anything funny?

Gaaa!! :willy_nilly:

My 9yo is making me crazy with all her giggles. I was slowly edging towards the conclusion that the giggles are being caused by the same hormones that are causing other issues in her....

Now, I'm just going to try to deal with it as hormone-induced mania. And I'll try to remember fussing at her is pointless. :tongue_smilie:

Maybe I'll even try to join in with her occasionally. :)

Gaaa!! :willy_nilly:

My 9yo is making me crazy with all her giggles. I was slowly edging towards the conclusion that the giggles are being caused by the same hormones that are causing other issues in her....

Now, I'm just going to try to deal with it as hormone-induced mania. And I'll try to remember fussing at her is pointless. :tongue_smilie:

Maybe I'll even try to join in with her occasionally. :)

Yeah maybe that's the way to cope.. if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!!