Menu

Galore Park Question

In the past I have order directly from GP, while not the cheapest, they were very nice and quick. I have also had great luck with the BK Depository (UK) and Horrible bks as well. We love their history bks, science looks great but I have not used them yet, Study Skills, Latin Prep, Spanish, and French. I'm interested in their geography ones but need to hold off to next year. :(

We love and use English Prep 1 and 2, SYRWTL French 1, Latin Prep 1, and SYRWTL (oh I wish they would change that title back to Prep!) History 1.

I did have a look at their Science but I am not so sure. We are going to go for the Singapore Science since we love their Maths programme so much. It loves rather more rigorous and closer to the science I would expect my daughter to be studying at the age of twelve. I want her to be well prepared for high-school science as I think she may want to study all three sciences in future. This would be overwhelming without a challenging foundation. But who knows? It is scary sometimes having to make these decisions¨!