Menu

Free shipping code for Teaching Company?

I couldn't find one for free shipping, but these would cover the cost of shipping:

$10 off any order: AM83 (expires 10/11)

$20 off an order of $100 or more: CSTH (expires 10/13)

$25 off an order of $150 or more: LW3N (expires 10/29)

(I just personally checked all of these, and they work. I deleted the ones that didn't work.)

So what are you ordering? :D

Jackie

Edited by Corraleno

You are awesome, Jackie. We are getting the second half of the Foundations of Western Civilization. The first one is getting rave reviews here. I just wish I could find something small to add in for the missing areas that would make up world history like for India and China. Oh well. It is not like we don not have enough to do.:tongue_smilie:

I'm ordering The World Was Never the Same: Events That Changed History, and Major Transitions in Evolution. Now, if they'd just come out with a Human Geography course in the next year or so..... :tongue_smilie:

Jackie

Oh, oh, green with envy here. Those are the two new courses, right. The Dude is begging for the Evolution one. They both look great, but that would mean that we would spend 6 hours a day watching TC lectures. It would certainly cut down on homework and planning time.:D