Menu

Intro

Well, I barged in and answered a question without properly introducing myself. I'm married to an incredible man who more than puts up with my, erm, eccentricities. I'm mama to 4 wild things-ds6, dd4(almost 5, right, mama), dd3, ds15mos. I work as a paramedic, so am one of those people who knows their work schedule from now to infinity. I'm an autodidact with an almost insatiable hunger for history, especially medieval church and European history, and philosophy. Because of where I live (a technological hole in Central Texas), I can only go on-line while I'm on shift. We don't even have dial-up as an option. My rather dry humor (which gets me into trouble on a semi-regular basis) combined with the ability to read the boards on while at work means that I probably won't post all that often. I've just started the home education journey and have gleaned a lot from reading the boards over the past four or so years. So, a belated thanks from this formerly dedicated lurker to all you ladies and gentlemen who have unknowingly answered my various questions! I have kids waiting for me at home this morning (I'm coming off shift, thank TPTB!), so, I'll sign off and "see" you again in a couple of days.