Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalieclare

Jesus-loving, hunky-hubby hugging, kidlet cuddling, church starting, home educating, coffee drinking, pet avoiding, mystery reading, wine imbibing, phone talking, cosmetics consuming, npr perusing, talk radio tuning, slob (recovering), eclectic-people befriending, and also tongue-tied, loves fried, hates pride, countrified, rather wide, sometimes dyed mother of:

I love this every time I read it. Just wanted to mention that.

Okay, guys, I have a complaint about this thread. I usually read WTM on my phone while I'm nursing my toddler to sleep at night. Do you have any idea how hard it is to choke back laughter silently so that I don't wake him up?!

Anyone actually finish the 30-day shred?

I'm sorry, I just can't imagine what you're going to do with all that cheese.

Anyone else having a hard time saying good-bye to summer?

Articulation therapy really helped my DD with this.

I don't want to pass judgement

In that case, an internet forum may not be the best place for you.

In our house, it would be in the laundry. . . everything is in the laundry:D

Ha! That's for sure! There were so many choices running through my mind where one might find a shirt at my house...under the bed, in the car, behind boxes in the basement, under the couch, on the porch, in a bat bag...I had a hard time choosing!

I don't want to pass judgement -- What, and miss out on $200?

Some whackadoodle keeps pulling up my plants -- have you talked to the dog's owner?

Do any of your kids play "documentary" with their toys? -- No, but they do play "doctor."

Excuse me while I go into a state of morbid depression. Dh just measured ds and -- he hasn't grown AT ALL in over a YEAR!

Abbreviation Sticky -- Stk.

From the "We Can't Make This Up" File -- E.L. Konigsburg's brand-new sequel to From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. Now available on Kindle.

Who's still awake? -- Do you expect the sleeping ones to answer you?

4 year old birthday gift -- Aw, come on! OPEN IT ALREADY!

Finished R&S writing, now what?

Great! Now keep going with the other 24 capital letters and then do all of them in lower case too! :)

Good umbrella schools?

Totes University?

AOPS sequence??

Listed alphabetically looks good to me, but SOAP works too. :)

Edited by Teachin'Mine

Finished R&S writing' date=' now what?[/b']

Great! Now keep going with the other 24 capital letters and then do all of them in lower case too! :)

Good umbrella schools?

Totes University?

AOPS sequence??

Listed alphabetically looks good to me, but SOAP works too. :)

:lol: Good ones!

Nook vs. Kindle??

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! The matchup of a lifetime. Who will win? Tickets available at the convention center! Will Kindle hold onto his title? Will Nook exact his revenge? Find out when these two titans battle it out!

Marmite vs. Vegemite

Available now on pay for view for $79.99. This is the grudge match that will end the feud for good. There is definitely some bad blood between these two. It should be a great match!

Edited by Pajama Mama

actors in unexpected places

Sorry that's my fault. I kept telling John Travolta he wasn't allowed to live in my toilet any more. I guess he moved to your house.

calling all writers

wow you're going to spend a lot of time on the phone! why not just send a mass email?