Menu

Lesson Plans for Campbell Biology?

My daughter is doing Campbell's bio this year, and I (the non-science mom) am completely intimidated by it. I'm hoping she'll be able to take the AP test, but I am so totally clueless about all of this! I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on how to implement it.

Anyone have ideas for lesson plans without adding a video watching component?

Thanks!

Debbie

Here's the scoop........:001_smile:

(straight from their site.... )

You can use Campbell's to go along with his lectures..... so, he gives you a schedule!!

See below-

Blessings!

DIVE Science CD-ROMs are college preparatory, interactive video lectures and labs that teach physical science, biology, chemistry, and physics from a Christian worldview. Each CD contains digital whiteboard lectures, hands-on interactive video labs, review questions, quarterly exams, and solutions to every review question and exam question. Digital video lectures and labs allow students to learn at their own pace, pausing and rewinding as necessary until a concept is understood. Except for physics (follows Saxon Physics), you can supplement DIVE Science with almost any textbook. We recommend Bob Jones, Apologia and Abeka, but other textbooks work as well. You can even use the Internet as your "textbook", as there are now many excellent sites filled with general science information and animations. Students who do well with DIVE Science can, with a little extra effort, receive college credit by passing a CLEP or AP exam. Students can prepare for these exams using our CLEP Professor series.