Menu

Everyone here is so pretty!

I just wanted to hop in and say that I've been checking out pictures/profiles, etc., and I am simply awestruck at how gorgeous you all are!

I'm a little intimidated about uploading a picture! :D Won't happen till I get my digital camera anyway (trying to move, so my christmas present has been postponed), but still... I'm old and grey compared to all the young, vibrant faces I see here! Maybe I'll upload a high school picture instead! LOL

Robin

P.S. I forgot to close by saying that I am so glad to put faces with names, so thanks for everyone who has sent in their picture!! Not only is everyone here kind and smart, but they're good looking, too!!

I just wanted to hop in and say that I've been checking out pictures/profiles, etc., and I am simply awestruck at how gorgeous you all are!

I'm a little intimidated about uploading a picture!

Robin, I dearly love that picture of you and your daughter in the rocker. So beautiful! It's the one I always think of when I read your posts.

Barb

Oh dear... I'm afraid I'm going to burst a buble here. Barb, are you sure you're thinking of me? I don't recall a picture of me and my dd in a rocker. Whoever it was a picture of, I hope they were pretty (if you're going to picture me, why not picture me gorgeous? LOL).

Readwithem, you're a dear as always... why do you have to move away? :(

Robin

I'm pretty sure that the rocker picture is Jean in Wisc. and her dd.

Did you notice that Colleen looks like Courtney Cox?

Nope. Not me. LOL! The only dd I have is 19 and is taller than I. Maybe I could sit in her lap in a rocker...

:D

Donna Booshay has a photo on her blog (or at least she use to) with her and her dd together.

??