Menu

Poll (ladies only): How tall are you?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS 5'1"...and at the two latest trips to a doc, have measured 5'2"!!!!!!! I am almost 49!!! So much for shrinking with age ;)

Thing is - my mom did the same thing (grew an inch) in her 40s!!!! So it is not just a fluke.

Oh. my. goodness. I thought I was the only one this happened to. I have always been 5 ft even, and now I am 5'1". I thought I must have been mismeasured,but there keeps being an extra inch regardless of who measures me. Maybe I will be that elusive 5'4" I have always wanted by the time I am 50???:D A girl can dream.

6'1" tall here. I am the tallest so far. What do I win???? Some jeans that aren't mens would be nice! (tho luckily, Old Navy's talls actually are tall enough).

If I remember correctly, Ferdie is taller. I think she wrote once that she's...well, I'll let her answer if she chooses to. It was on the old boards and is a few inches taller than you (and you're tall!!!!!)

6'2"

StacyWithFourRugrats, how long is your inseam. I can't find pants anywhere, I'm getting ready to order from Landsend because I can get my 36" inseam.

SO glad to see others post above 6' tall.

I never find pants that fit well. Shirts are the worst though. Although I have found ordering some "tall" shirts have worked sometimes!

(You didn't ask me but my inseam is typically 36" as well but with some pants I can sneak away with 34"... just depends on the maker.)

...I'm wondering what prompted you to take this poll?

I find the results interesting. I'm curious as to why you wanted this info. Care to share? :001_smile:

Good question. It was the freezer-on-the-bottom thread, and the comments there from so many taller-than-average ladies, that got me thinking about our heights. I'm finding the results interesting too.