Menu

Have any of your kids complained about Notgrass being boring?

I got my Notgrass World History today. It looks good, easy to use, no stress involved but I wonder if my dd will get bored by the end of the year using it. Have you had any complaints from any or your children?

I know it's "only history" but I want it to be interesting at least.

Comments?

Well, it's not "only" history... literature and a LOT of writing assignments are included, as well as some Bible and biblical worldview thinking.

My dd uses Notgrass as part of MFW, and I just asked her if she were using 'only' Notgrass, would she be bored with it. She said it depends. If you don't mind primarily just reading and writing, it would be fine. But there are no hands-on projects or anything like that.

If you want to use Notgrass as your main text and then add to it (for one who'd be bored with it), it would make a great spine. :)

Well, it's not "only" history... literature and a LOT of writing assignments are included, as well as some Bible and biblical worldview thinking.

My dd uses Notgrass as part of MFW, and I just asked her if she were using 'only' Notgrass, would she be bored with it. She said it depends. If you don't mind primarily just reading and writing, it would be fine. But there are no hands-on projects or anything like that.

If you want to use Notgrass as your main text and then add to it (for one who'd be bored with it), it would make a great spine. :)

What would you add to it? We wont be using MFW, I know they use it.

Yes, I know it's more than history, and I see there is a lot of writing.

Just not sure what to use this year. Maybe we'll go with lifepacs. At least they look a bit more interesting