Menu

Is this old news? Dana Mosley, coolmathguy.com?

In researching precalculus for ds16, I came across another site by Dana Mosley, which offers (online) math videos for a lot less than Chalkdust. You can purchase one math section at a time, one chapter at a time, or the entire course. Access to the videos last one year. Anyone see this? Not all of the courses are available for purchase online, but if you email them, they'll set you up.

Looks like a great option. Sorry of this is OLD news. :auto:

http://www.coolmathguy.com

I would find it supremely helpful if he had all of his lectures available that way.

My oldest is using Larson's Precalculus this year. I bought the cheaper dvds that Dana Mosley produced for Houghton Mifflin, but around half of the video clips we've tried to watch haven't worked. I would love to be able to buy the video clips for just the chapter sections my dd needed. Altogether it would only be maybe 10-12 video sections out of the whole book for my dd.

I would find it supremely helpful if he had all of his lectures available that way.

My oldest is using Larson's Precalculus this year. I bought the cheaper dvds that Dana Mosley produced for Houghton Mifflin, but around half of the video clips we've tried to watch haven't worked. I would love to be able to buy the video clips for just the chapter sections my dd needed. Altogether it would only be maybe 10-12 video sections out of the whole book for my dd.

Angie, I emailed about precalculus. Here was the response.

The price for Precalculus follows this format:

Each individual Lesson: $4.95

Full course: $150

Chapter prices are 25% off the regular "per section" price. So depending on the number of section in each chapter, it would be:

Sections in Chapter Price

3 $11.14

4 $14.85

5 $18.56

6 $22.28

7 $25.99

8 $29.70

Hope that helps,

gregory

born

technical support

p 407.914.2440 | p 888.729.1859 | c 407.314.8320