Menu

My head is spinning. Does TOG have a list of the resources they use by year?

I'm trying to compare the books from Omnibus to those of TOG and am having a stink of a time. Is it me, or is there no such list?

Thanks!

I am researching TOG as well. I wasn't able to find a list either, but I compiled one by using the resource list link on the store section of the TOG website.

You will have to choose which year plan & levels you want. The items that are highlighted in yellow (cream?) are alternate items. The levels for each item are listed for each product (LG, UG, D, & R).

HTH!

I'm trying to compare the books from Omnibus to those of TOG and am having a stink of a time. Is it me, or is there no such list?

Thanks!

I used the S&S. I'm not sure what year you're looking for, but here is the link for Year 1. It doesn't list every book used, but it lists the literature used, which allows you to compare the reading list to Omnibus.

Go here. There's a button under the header that says "Resource List". When you click on it, you can create an account, then you can see the resource list. You can even export it to excel.

You won't be able to see the weeks used unless you've actually bought that year, but it's still very useful.

You can also go to the "Store", but I find that unwieldy when all I want is a simple list.

I agree with Angela, use the Scope and Sequence if you are trying to compare Omnibus with the Rhetoric level of TOG. In Years 1 and 2 TOG uses Norton a lot and you will not get a complete list from the resource list or Bookshelf Central. The S&S lists what is read at the rhetoric level for literature and government.