Menu

Help me. I'm just a mom, not a techie.

This new board has tripped me up. I have no desire to rate anyone, or to become some sort of worker or larvae or any other thing. I just appreciate the commaraderie here, at least I did before it became too much work for me to visit here. Now I have no idea how to get around here like I was able to before. Not even sure what my question is, just feeling frustrated, lost and cut off from the confort of what I used to be able to share so easily.

What board did you usually visit before? Don't worry about rating someone or changing your title. Just visit the board that you used to go to before. I usually was only on the high school board but now with this format, it is easier to visit others. I have been bouncing around but will eventually settle down on the high school and afterschooling boards since that is where I am at in life.

Just choose the board you want to visit. Then click on New Posts and the dark blue ones will be the ones that are new or ones that have new posts in them. Read through the threads and click on the ones you want to read.

Otherwise on the front page just click on New POsts and it will bring up the new/unread posts from all of the boards.

Otherwise, I don't worry about the rest. I don't even have my signature done yet.