Menu

Can someone help me with an excel document?

I'm trying to make my own timeline pages (crazy, I know). I now have one sheet just the way I like it in excel. Now I need about 50 more, with different dates at the top of the page. What is the best way to do this? If I copy and paste below this, I lose all the row heights - it just goes back to the standard heights. Do I need different pages, or just one long string of pages pasted together?

I can't print double-sided pages at home, so I'll probably send this out to print.

Computer skills are NOT my strength. Thanks.

Well, that messed up the column witdths. I was able to do >paste >paste special >column widths to copy the width (there is no option to copy the height) and then I could copy & paste. So, that did seem to work. Thank you.

Am I going to run into problems if I have a document that is 50 pages wide?

I don't see why...I don't know if excel will let you have one quite that big, but printing it shouldn't be a problem, as it will only print stuff that actually has writing in it and not all the space below. You may want to check the print preview to make sure that the pages are spaced out the way you want and you don't have parts of pages printing funky.