Menu

Dumb TOG question (that I really need answered, please!)...

Melora in NC

I just opened my Loom cd to look at the Resources list. (I had to download a free Excel thing first. I am, obviously:o, not at all familiar with Excel, or any other spreadsheet program.) I read the "How to use the list" information at the top of the Loom, where it tells how you can move the lists around, copy parts, etc., but I can't say I really understood what I read. What I need to know is, Can I Mess Up the CD? If I copy, delete, move, etc. things around on the list, do my actions affect the cd? or will it still come up as it did out of the package (unmutilated by my messing around) the next time I pop it in the computer? Help! I am afraid that I will permanently mess up this Very Expensive program that I just bought!

Many thanks!

I just opened my Loom cd to look at the Resources list. (I had to download a free Excel thing first. I am, obviously:o, not at all familiar with Excel, or any other spreadsheet program.) I read the "How to use the list" information at the top of the Loom, where it tells how you can move the lists around, copy parts, etc., but I can't say I really understood what I read. What I need to know is, Can I Mess Up the CD? If I copy, delete, move, etc. things around on the list, do my actions affect the cd? or will it still come up as it did out of the package (unmutilated by my messing around) the next time I pop it in the computer? Help! I am afraid that I will permanently mess up this Very Expensive program that I just bought!

Many thanks!

I know you have the answer to your question... but may I add... there is never a dumb question! Never, ever! ;)

Have fun with that cd!:D