Menu

My son was killed in a car accident this weekend...

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. Thank you for your wise words for us.

:grouphug:

So my spirit grows faint within me; my heart within me is dismayed. I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Answer me quickly, O LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. - Psalm 143:4, 6-8

My thoughts are with you and all of your family. I'm so very, very sorry.

How courageous of you to reach out to others and remind them to love their children while you are in the midst of such sorrow.

I am so sad that I cannot even begin to understand. He was the best child that anyone could ever wish for. God gave him to us when my dh and I were 16 and 17. He was a light to our lives. The sunshine that filled our days. It was a awful car accident with no reason. He is still in Alaska - where he was stationed in the Army. We will be bringing home to Florida to have a military funeral. My heart hurts so bad. I love this kid more than anything in this world. Please love your kids. God's timing is not our own. Please hold them close and let them know they are the most important thing to you. School does not matter. Chores do not matter. Nothing matters more than the love you give them.

Timothy Neil Clayton II

March 5, 1989 - May 14, 2010

He was our Timmy and we love him with everything we are.

:grouphug: so sad...and praying for you and your family....

~~faithe