Menu

new ideas for My preschool name, please vote!! thanks!

possible name of my new Preschool  

1. 1. possible name of my new Preschool

• Sewing Seeds Preschool
    • Room to Bloom (Room2Bloom)
    • Time to Shine (Time2Shine)
    • Sonflowers Preschool
    • Raising Daisies Preschool

Ok, these are my latest ideas!! I am inspired by the beautiful gardens I visited today and I really like to have some sort of garden/ flower/ growing association (it really has meaning to me) btw, this is a Christian preschool :) if that matters in your decision :)

thanks for your help!!

Sewing Seeds Preschool

Room2Bloom (or Room to Bloom)

Time2Shine (or time to shine)

Sonflowers preschool

Raising Daisies Preschool

I would pick the name that has nice connotations for you, that makes you a bit happier to be running the school on days that are tiring or frustrating.

Because honestly, unless the name is something that will distinctly turn me off (such as indicating a religious affiliation that I don't share), then the name is just a name. ABC Preschool, 123 Preschool, Happy Days Preschool. I would be judging based on what I see when I visit, cost and availability of spaces. The only time my kids were in day care, it was at a facility with the stirring name of Anacostia Child Development Center, which is as dry as you can get.

So pick something that makes you happy to be running it and that doesn't turn people off (unless you want the religious element up front so that you attract like minded parents). BTW, I might hesitate to use a cutesy misspelling (like Happy Daze) for fear that it would sound unlettered in an education facility.

I would pick the name that has nice connotations for you, that makes you a bit happier to be running the school on days that are tiring or frustrating.

Because honestly, unless the name is something that will distinctly turn me off (such as indicating a religious affiliation that I don't share), then the name is just a name. ABC Preschool, 123 Preschool, Happy Days Preschool. I would be judging based on what I see when I visit, cost and availability of spaces. The only time my kids were in day care, it was at a facility with the stirring name of Anacostia Child Development Center, which is as dry as you can get.

So pick something that makes you happy to be running it and that doesn't turn people off (unless you want the religious element up front so that you attract like minded parents). BTW, I might hesitate to use a cutesy misspelling (like Happy Daze) for fear that it would sound unlettered in an education facility.

Yeah, But the name means a lot to me :D. And, I am one who mulls over something until I am dead set that it is right. All these names do seriously make me happy....I JUST love hearing what other people like, because I want it to give a good feeling about the preschool they would consider.

KWIM? I really value all of the help! :)