Menu

Cheap online sources for vitamins and household items

such as "healthy" shampoos, toothpaste, etc. They also have reviews for most of the items. Check out the "Movers" on iherb for their top sellers. Choose "best selling" when you search a category.

I use vitacost more because I use their brand name NSI for our once daily vitamins, and their Culturelle and Carlson's Fish Oil are pretty cheap.

http://www.iherb.com/Natural-Factors-RxOmega-3-Factors-EPA-400-mg-DHA-200-mg-240-Softgels/4251?at=0

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Synergy-Once-Daily-Multi-Vitamin-Version-3-60-Capsules

Hope that helps someone.

Blessings,

Sandra

I also have used iherb.com and vitacost.com extensively as well as luckyvitamin.com vitaglo.com and many others.

Over time I settled mostly on iherb...

1) they seem to ship faster

2) there is an additional 10%-20% off at checkout (the very last 'moment' when you finish your checkout) so it is almost always cheaper than vitacost.com

3) shipping is free at $40

4) customer service beats vitacost.com by a mile

But occasionally I'll still put the items in carts at both places to compare and if vitacost is cheaper (incl the extra 10% off at iherb.com), I'll definitely buy from them.

I have about a $70/mo supplement habit taking into account the fish oil, multi, antioxidants, amino acids, vitamin d, expensive magnesium blah blah blah so even small differences in cost are significant

:)

K