Menu

Is there anywhere I can read specifically what this program is about? I did visit their website, but I would like to see it or at least hear from someone who uses it.

Specifically, what does your day/week look like? Is it rigorous? We currently use ToG, but I want to be more hands-off. A compare/contrast of Trisms vs: Tog would be awesome. Thanks.

Is there anywhere I can read specifically what this program is about? I did visit their website, but I would like to see it or at least hear from someone who uses it.

Specifically, what does your day/week look like? Is it rigorous? We currently use ToG, but I want to be more hands-off. A compare/contrast of Trisms vs: Tog would be awesome. Thanks.

I used TRISMS several years ago. I think it is an outstanding educational opportunity for any student who wants to learn about a broad range of topics, and who is self-motivated enough to carry out the great quantity of research required for the program to be worth anything. The program is a "skeleton" to which the student adds "flesh and life". Quite labour-intensive.

I never have seen TOG products, so cannot comment.