Menu

ACT prayers requested

My two girls had two previous ACT dates cancelled because of weather. While many schools decided to hold the test this Saturday, the center they were registered with decided to hold it Feb, 27th when they have a speech and debate tournament that our club is hosting. SO they have to go early Saturday and go standby. I am requesting prayers that they both get to test this Saturday. Otherwise they have to reschedule for April and that may be too late for the summer programs they are trying to get into.

Thank you for the prayers. Both of my girls got into the test at the new location. It turned out that even though it is further from my house than the original location, on Sat mornings, it is a lot easier to get there. I think if none of the very close 3 high schools to us are having the test, this is the one they will go too. It also is the high school that probably serves the wealthiest area of our county and that means more safety for them too.

Thank you for the prayers. Both of my girls got into the test at the new location. It turned out that even though it is further from my house than the original location, on Sat mornings, it is a lot easier to get there. I think if none of the very close 3 high schools to us are having the test, this is the one they will go too. It also is the high school that probably serves the wealthiest area of our county and that means more safety for them too.

Glad to hear this.