Menu

AP Calculus and physics problem help

mpcTutor

Hi all:

My first post after testing how to post a few minutes back. 3-4 times a week I plan to to provide solution to calculus and physics problems posted here in this forum. My only requirement is that please check the problem statement for errors/typos. Also, if possible please do include the answer, particularly for Calculus FRQ (Free Response Questions as on AP exam). Knowing answer saves time to me in redundantly checking already correct solution. I plan to give solution in plain text format here in this forum and if I am not too busy, step by step YouTube type solution by email may be requested from me off the forum. If someone else wants to post the solution please feel free to jump in.

Copying math problems in email/forum itself is often times major obstacle. Please see if I could attach an image file that explains how to format math problem with its symbols, superscript, subscript etc. without deviating from the actual problem statement.

I have some high school level textbooks from Singapore math (New elementary math, New syllabus math, New additional math) and I will be able to see the problem statements in my copies (hopefully my book edition matches with that of yours). I also have a copy of O level physics from Singapore.

Most of the students I tutored/helped online have used very many different calculus textbooks (for both AP Calculus AB and BC) that it is cost prohibitive for me to own so many textbooks. If you need solution to problems from such textbook, I will have to depend entirely on your version of the problem statement.

By the way I am in Wisconsin in Fox Cities area.

Thank you.

MPCTutor

US Central Time: 12:38 PM 2/3/2010

post-14582-13535083337075_thumb.jpg

post-14582-13535083337075_thumb.jpg

Hopefully the adobe pdf file should upload now. If upload fails I will place the file on our website.

---editing starts----

The upload failed hence I am giving link to the file I tried to upload. (You may need to copy paste following link to view the file content)

http://www.mpclasses.com/CurrentLinks/Plain%20text%20math.pdf

---editing ends ----

Thank you.

MPCTutor

US Central Time: 1:09 PM 2/3/2010

--updated at US Central Time: 7:22 PM 2/3/2010

Edited by mpcTutor
File upload failed at 2nd attempt