Menu

Building Christian Character by Blair Adams

kckamy

I am trying to find out more information about Building Christian Character by Blair Adams. http://www.rainbowresource.com/product/Building+Christian+Character+Book/019456/1265054431-1554588

The only sample pages I have been able to view are from the table of contents.

Anyone use this book or know anything about the publisher Journey's Home (Heritage Ministries)?

• 5 months later...

After reading "The Right Words" by Blair Adams I wanted more information on the author. The titles listed on Amazon by this author linked him to Heritage Ministries.

After doing a google search for "Heritage Ministries Blair Adams" I found several links providing more information on the ministry that he founded. Turns out it is a very constroversial ministry so my simple interest in author information has become clouded over with much controversial information on his ministry.

I just wanted to know if I should persue related writing titles by the same author ...that was all.

Good grief. Nothing seems simple in my planning efforts at the moment.:tongue_smilie:

Taking a break!:)