Menu

Graduation questions - we're having a small graduation in our

homeschool group. My family would like to send out around 50 announcements. Where can I get them printed for a reasonable amount?

What kind of gift ideas do you have for a girl? Dh and I would like to give her a special gift, but I'm clueless.

What about other gift ideas for relatives to give her? (She's not going to college as she is starting her own historical ball costume sewing business, so the "usual" college gift ideas won't pertain to her.)

We're doing a reception after the graduation ceremony at the church. Should I do something else at our house or just let that be it? I really prefer to keep things simple.

Anything else I need to know about graduation?

THANKS!

I'm clueless as far as where to get the invitations printed. Many people even do their own wedding invites so I'm sure you could do the graduation invites.

Does she need anything for her business? Gifts to help her get started in that would be appropriate. Maybe a special scrapbook for her to showcase her work to potential clients ( I make birthday and wedding cakes and I have such a book).

One thing that I really like at receptions after a graduation is a display board with pics of the grad's school years. It's fun to make and a real conversation starter for the guests.

Congrats...what a milestone!

My dd is graduating this year and I'm getting her announcements printed at homeschooldiploma.com

We are getting her diploma, cap, gown and tassel there as well.