Menu

Has anyone used Saxon Geometry with DIVE CD or BJUP Geometry (3rd ed) with DVD's??

I'm looking at Geometry options for my ds. My dd used TT and I wasn't thrilled (I don't know why, just didn't care for it.)

Does anyone have any opinions about either the new Saxon Geometry (w/ DIVE) or BJUP Geometry (w/ DVDs)? I really need an option that comes with a video component which is why I am looking at these two.

I have looked at the Holt Geometry that Jann in TX has recommended and I like the looks of it, but am leery of depending upon a textbook publisher to keep the link available for the videos.:001_huh:

Thanks for any help.

Yvonne in NE

We really like BJU Geometry w/dvds. We started with Chalkdust, it didn't work out too well, so we switched in November. So we only will do Chap. 6 on, that is where we left off in Chalkdust. We also watched the logic instruction in Chap. 5, it was very good. I can't comment on the beginning. The teacher is very good, explains and reviews well. Each day's assignments are very doable, not overwhelming. DD didn't like geometry before, and says she likes it now. I like not having to teach it, all I have to do is print and grade quizzes and tests.