Menu

Sonlight's Book of Time

Scrub Jay

It sounds like something I could technically make but maybe it's worth the $ since it's laid our for you along with the timeline figures?

We like ours - it is durable. The paper is good.

However, it doesn't come with the figures included. I wasn't sure if you thought that or not? The figures are purchased separately. It is a blank book. I'm glad I just purchased one instead of making one. It is usable year to year (the actual value of it as it comes together).

I actually did but someone cleared that up for me over at Mothering. I plan to follow history ala WTM so Sonlight's breakdown of history figures in their timeline packages doesn't work for me. However, another Mothering poster pointed me to the History Through the Ages 2 CD collection here so I just may do that.

There is a group on yahoo groups called hannah_hs_helps. She has timeline figures that you can print out for free. We also own history through the ages timeline figures but I actually use the ones at hannah_hs_helps more.

Wooly

Guest aquiverfull

We bought the book of time when we did SL 1+2. The next year we did WP AS 1 and we used the Book of time with both programs timeline figures. I plan to continue to use it as we go through history. We really like it here.

at www.guesthollow.com. Print the pages, 3 hole punch and stick them in a 3 ring notebook. We're using SL this year, but had to be creative with how to piece it together. I looked at my IG and saw what timeline figures there were and googled those and found images that printed for them to use on their timelines. I have to admit, finding all the images was time consuming, but I did it during the summer when I had the time. If I had the extra, I'd buy one of those wonderful CD's.

HTH,

Patty