Menu

Susan Wise Bauer: Can we have the old forum back under a different category?

I liked the way the forums were... But have honestly come to like this forum so much better. I love how we can have a picture by our names, and love the inclusion of our signatures. I have been MUCH more active on this new format... I feel like I am really part of a family now:) I do hope everyone will give this forum a chance!!!

Blessings to all

I liked the way the forums were... But have honestly come to like this forum so much better. I love how we can have a picture by our names, and love the inclusion of our signatures. I have been MUCH more active on this new format... I feel like I am really part of a family now:) I do hope everyone will give this forum a chance!!!

Blessings to all

What she said!

;)

Kristine

Karen and others,

I know this is a big adjustment, and I'm sorry. We had intended to keep the old forums up a little longer. But activity on both of the forums was causing all sorts of technical troubles; and if we kept the old boards open, we'd still be dealing with the ongoing problem of how vulnerable they are to hackers, spammers, and trolls.

The reason the TWTM forums stuck with the old format LONG after most other boards switched over was just because of this.

But it's time for us to join the rest of the world. Mourn the old boards. (I miss them too!) But give these a try. Stick with it for a little bit. I think you'll find ultimately that we'll have a greater sense of community than we did before.

SWB