Menu

MEP for self education?

Has anyone used MEP for self ed? If so, how did you find it? Which level did you start with? If you have experience with MEP do you think it would cover my bases for self ed?

I did complete top level math in high school. We don't break our maths down like you do but i certainly have experience (not that i can actually remember what to do :lol:) in calculus, geometry & trigonometry etc.

:lol:

Maybe it is just the K-8 people going nuts over it and everyone else takes a more well worn path for high school???

I think i am going to go with it anyway. Some math is better than none and i think we are a more similar progression to the UK than the US with our high school math. Who can seriously turn away from free! :lol:

I'd love to know too. I worked through Saxon's trig and then had statistics in college but I remember almost nothing. I'd like to do LOF, but its not in the budget. I think I read that MEP years 7 and 8 are similar to the earlier years - people who completed 1-6 were skipping to year 9 I think?!

If someone tries it post how it went! Maybe I'll look at Year 7 myself.