Menu

If you have one, would you please share your rubric for science lab reports?

We are doing Apologia Biology, if that makes a difference. I guess it might since several rubrics I found Googling mentioned including bibliographies from independent research. Neither my DH nor myself ever did "independent research" in high school (and we're both music people), so I'm hoping that just using the textbook will get us through....

Thanks!

but I can tell you that including independent sources makes the lab a formal lab. I never did any for HS, and I had advanced science classes. But the AP class had to do that, and you do some formal labs in college. I found 2 different lab formats, both from highschools, that I gave my dd to use. I told her she could use either format. Neither format required independent sources. I found them by googling high school lab format, and came up with a bunch.

HTH

I found 2 different lab formats, both from highschools, that I gave my dd to use. I told her she could use either format. Neither format required independent sources. I found them by googling high school lab format, and came up with a bunch.

HTH

This looks much better than what I found. Thanks!