Menu

ARe there any guidance counselors for hire for homeschoolers?

I really would like to get some expert opinion for my dd when it comes to college choices. For whatever reasons,with my son it was a lot easier to whittle down choices and the financial aid awards sealed his choice. My dd won't have the financial part to deal with and I am really unsure how to advise her. I would like to have some advice but the only ones I have heard of charge thousands of dollars and are geared for kids trying to get into Ivies. She definitely does not want to go to any of those. I am really unsure of how many we will be able to visit and we have only visited a few so far and none when classes were present.

but the results are extremely impressive from what I've heard.

I think the general price is about 250-350 an hour in our area (suburban DC), but it is usually prorated in 15 minute intervals. But I'm not sure if that is only for the time they actually spend with you and for working like editing essays and so forth or if it is for everything, like research too.

I think I know of a place that has a 500.00 intro package if you want to pm me.

They are really good.