Menu

Questions on authors Libba Bray & Markus Zuzak

We are big fans of Markus Zuzak and loved his books, I am the Messenger and The Book Thief. His first book, Fighting Rueben Wolf is only available used. I was wondering if anyone had read this and if it is as good as the other two. I am considering getting it for my dd for Christmas. Also, I am curious about Libba Bray's new book, Going Bovine.

Not really got anything to add about the books in question but I did want to say that both I and my girlfriend enjoyed The Book Thief. I remember crying at the end. Though I've come close to tears reading a good book or watching a movie, that was the first time I'd had tears streaming down my cheeks as I read. Wonderful book.

Not really got anything to add about the books in question but I did want to say that both I and my girlfriend enjoyed The Book Thief. I remember crying at the end. Though I've come close to tears reading a good book or watching a movie, that was the first time I'd had tears streaming down my cheeks as I read. Wonderful book.

I purchased The Book Thief on a whim for my daughter. She loved it, my dh loved it, and I thought it was one of the most hauntingly beautiful new works of fiction that I have read in many years. I am the Messenger was equally satisfying in a different way. The themes are more mature; however, Zuzak is a remarkable craftsman.