Menu

Artes Latinae?

We tried it. It is very good. My son really enjoyed it. The trouble is that we as a family are not disciplined enough to stick with Latin on our own. We need some kind of outside accountability. But the program is excellent. We thoroughly admire it! If you have the discipline to stay with it, go for it, I say!

Do you know what the difference is between the DVD program and the CD/ROM program? Just wondering if the DVD is only lectures, and the CD/ROM includes interactive stuff, but I don't see that described so I don't know. We are finishing Cambridge Latin II so I'm looking for a new curriculum for my kids.

We have the cd-rom program. I didn't even know there was a dvd program! Or at least I don't recall seeing a dvd only program. Artes Latinae is supposed to equal one year of high school Latin (at least that is what I thought). Is Cambridge a high school level program? Because if it is, I think Artes Latinae would be redundant.