Menu

Prayer Request List (for those with requests are a desire to pray for requests!)

Let's try this today and see how it works:

1) If you have a request you want held up in prayer, share it as a reply to this post.

2) If you have a desire to intercede on behalf of these needs and happen to not have replied to this thread, be sure to subscribe to it. That way you can be certain to receive new requests, updates, etc

3) Be sure to update your prayer needs (with changes, praise reports, etc) (maybe as a reply to your original request post?) so that we can all stay abreast of the needs of our friends here on the boards

4) Try using the "new posts" option as a means of checking for updates though, again, if you've posted or subscribed to this thread, you should get new posts via email automatically.

I'm hoping this may work better than the attempt yesterday to compile the prayer needs for those desiring to pray. I *think* if we do the above then the thread will stay fresh enough to serve the intended purpose. Of course, time will tell! :-P

As many of you know my family has been in the throes of a massive move/renovation lifestyle for a year and a half now. We're exhausted with much left to be done. Specifically, we need to get our old house on the market post haste. We've carried two homes for so much longer than what we anticipated and will be so very relieved when the old one is no longer in our possession! Our request is for strength to carry on meeting the needs on all fronts of our life (relationships, homeschooling, renovating, etc) and for the Lord to protect our finances as we wait on him to send the right buyer at the right time for the right price on our old house. Our specific desire is to see that house on the market by the start of the spring. This is a tough assignment as there is much work to be done (empty it, paint the inside of it, refinish hardwood floors in it, minor repairs, and prep the yard for show).

Thank you in advance for your prayer cover on our behalf!

Blessings,

Sharon

1. My dh has been struggling with bursitis in his knees for 2 mos. It's gotten worse and he is in constant pain and hobbles around like an old man. Please pray for complete healing in his knees.

2. I've been extremely overwhelmed recently, feeling very beaten down and oppressed (not depressed). Just feel as if there is too much to do and only one me. Prayers for peace.

3. As my due date approaches, I'm feeling a bit anxious b/c my last 2 births were planned home births but I gave up and went to the hospital. I don't want to do that again. Please pray for a fast, smooth labor and delivery (esp. the delivery part) AT HOME.

Thanks for praying ladies. I'll be praying for all the other requests as well.